Sunday, April 27, 2014

LESSON 1: ABRAHAM

Hello everyone, I'm going attempt to do a deep dive into the lives of men and women found in the bible.  As I begin this journey...again, I welcome you to join me and to post your answers to the questions presented.  I will attempt to provide my answers one week after posting.

Lesson 1:

1. What does the name Abram mean?

2. Why do you think God told Abram to leave his country, get away from his kin and his father's house?

3. What three promises did God make to Abram?

4. The three promises that God makes are contingent on Abram doing something first. What must Abram do first?

5. How old was Abram when he departed out of Haran?

6. Why did Abram go down into Egypt?

7. Even though Abram was a man called by God and obviously obedient, what do we learn about him in verses 11 - 13?

No comments:

Post a Comment